Posted by JF
In honor of the culmination of the year 2012 (WE SURVIVED A MAYAN ALIEN ATTACK, OR WHATEVER THAT WHOLE THING WAS ABOUT!!!), this is a countdown of my top 12 favorite posts I made during the past year.
Yes, this is my blog’s version of a clip show.
12. The Self Aware Aspie (12/23/12) – how a diagnosis helps an Aspie and others understand their situation.
11. Feeling Out of Place (8/15/12) – I get the feeling that I don’t belong.
10. Friday Night Anti-Socialite (11/3/12) – I am EXTREMELY uncomfortable at a social gathering.
9. Like I’m Not Even There (4/6/12) – Nobody listens to my awesome ideas.
8. Perfectionism (7/15/12) – Why can’t everything be right?
7. The Dentist (1/25/12) – I suffer through a trip to the dentist.
6. Dunkin Donuts Ruins My Day (1/10/12) – It’s the little things that drive me mad.
5. Hi, Nice to Meet You. By the Way, I Have Aspergers. (10/15/12) – How does one drop the Aspie bomb?
4. I’M NORMAL!!! (for once) (10/16/12) – I surprise myself with my unexpectedly rational behavior.
3. The Challenges of Being an Aspie and a Parent (6/28/12) – You think being an NT parent is hard?
2. Unseen Health Risks of Aspergers (2/23/12) – A doctor’s office can be a scary place.
1. Facing the Truth (8/6/12) – Aspies will save the world!