Top 13 of ’13
Coming to you a little late this year, but better late then never. Right?
Whew… tough room.
For your reading pleasure, the 13 best posts of 2013!
13. My Autism Theory (7/27/13) – my crackpot theory about what causes autism
12. Triggers (3/10/13) – the little things that cause big meltdowns
11. My Nemesis (2/13/13) – a coworker of mine WON’T STOP TALKING.
10. Aspie Evolution (5/25/13) – looking at Aspergers as an evolutionary advantage.
9. I Don’t Get It (6/22/13) – I completely miss the point of a joke
8. Autism and Bullying (11/17/13) – avoiding the pitfalls of bullying with your autistic child
7. Fancy NOT Meeting You Here (9/3/13) – I avoid a co-worker in the supermarket
6. An Aspie and a Funeral (7/21/13) – I am extremely confused while attending a funeral
5. Fighting for… a Cure? (1/17/13) – is autism a disease that can be cured?
4. Bad News is Bad (10/5/13) – I can’t handle hearing bad news from others
3. This is My Aspergers (8/13/13) – the history of my aspergers
2. Family Business (10/13/13) – trying to build an emotional bond with my children
1. What Does Aspergers Feel Like? (7/7/13) – a detailed look at what my Aspergers feels like
If I missed your favorite, please mention it in the comments section.
Happy New Year!!